50 Target Sporting Clays: Five (5) Man Teams
- Limited to 150 Shooters with priority to Event Sponsors
- Ear and Eye Protection Required
- Shells provided: 12 Ga. or 20 Ga.
- Team Rep. must be designated and responsible for team check‐in
- Individually registered Shooters will be assigned to a Team
- Must be present to win door prizes
- Only Shooters will be eligible for prizes (must be present to win)
- $165.00 per shooter / $825.00 Team
- $35.00 non‐shooter dinner contribution
- $5.00/Mulligan (Available upon Check In or can be purchased in advance), Limit (4) per Shooter
- ALL REGISTRATION AND SPONSORSHIP IS DUE BY OCTOBER 21, 2022
Charity: Hives For Heroes
- National veteran non-profit organization – https://www.hivesforheroes.com
- Mission is to focus on honeybee conservation, suicide prevention and a healthy transition from service
- Provides connection, purpose and healthy relationships fostering a lifelong hobby in beekeeping
- Special thanks to all our 2021 sponsors, we were able to donate $7,500 to Hives for Heros last year!
- Check In 2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
- Safety Meeting at 2:45 p.m. (Shooter Requirement)
- SHOOT STARTS PROMPTLY at 3:00 p.m.
- Steak Dinner at 5:30 p.m.
- Award Ceremony & Door Prizes at 6:30 p.m.
Andrew McGhee – Event Coordinator